Seeking 3 BHK flats for sale in a posh and well-developed Mumbai locality that not only ensures superior connectivity, but also the best amenities to boot? Goregaon should be right on your radar.
Here are some of the key aspects that you should know about this highly coveted area.
Connectivity and Ease of Access
One of the factors spurring demand for 2 BHK and 3 BHK flats for sale in Goregaon and attracting developers to come up with mid-range and luxury projects here is connectivity. Living in Goregaon equates to seamless access to several parts of the city and beyond. Here are some key connectivity points that make the area more enticing to homebuyers:
- Goregaon has its own railway station, linking to the Mumbai suburban railway network’s Western Line. The extension of the Harbour Line took place in 2018, with trains going to CSMT and Churchgate alike.
- A skywalk has been built to link SV Road and a foot over bridge at the railway station.
- BEST bus stations are accessible toward the eastern and western sides of the railway station.
- The Goregaon Depot is also available on the Link Road.
- The flyover bridge links Goregaon East and West at Ram Mandir Road.
- The Ram Mandir railway station is also functional while the Goregaon-Mulund Link Road (GMLR) will connect the area to Bhandup.
- The Mumbai International Airport is located in close proximity to Goregaon.
- The Metro Lines 2A and 7 have enhanced connectivity greatly for residents, lowering travel times and making the entire Malad-Goregaon stretch attractive for homebuyers. Goregaon has its own metro station which is fast becoming a leading transportation hub for residents.
Employment and Commercial Hubs
Goregaon is fast becoming one of the fastest-growing commercial and employment hubs in Mumbai. IT and ITeS players are steadily expanding their presence in the neighbourhood, due to its connectivity and strategic location. Areas like Kandivali, Film City and Jogeshwari are located nearby while several retail hubs and offices are located nearby along the SV Road, Western Express Highway and the Akurli Road. From Accenture and Deloitte to Morgan Stanley, several leading corporations have offices in the locality, while there are multiple retail and commercial developments happening here.
Social Infrastructure and Recreation
Many families also look for 3 BHK flats for sale in Goregaon, since it is one of the city’s greenest areas. The Sanjay Gandhi National Park binds the locality from the south-west while there are several green areas surrounded by the famous Aarey woodlands and the AareyMilk Colony. Gokuldham Colony is another green area in the eastern part of the locality. The area is also located near Malad East, Jogeshwari East and other green zones.
There are several leading educational institutions here including the Lords Universal College, Vivek College of Commerce, Ryan International School, Oberoi International School, Patkar-Varde College, Vibgyor High School, Gokuldham High School and many others. Along with Film City, other landmarks include shopping malls like the Oberoi Mall, Alankar Shopping Complex and the City Centre Mall. Five-star hotels like the Westin are also present here. Healthcare facilities in the area include the Lifeline Medicare Hospitals, Radha Krishna Hospital and Kapadia Multispeciality Hospital.
Several restaurants, multiplexes and recreational areas are located in the entire Malad-Goregaon belt, which has benefited immensely from connectivity improvements. There are numerous 3 BHK flats for sale available here at leading projects helmed by reputed real estate developers. Families and corporate professionals comprise the major buyer categories in the neighbourhood. It is one of those Mumbai localities that offer premier amenities to its residents along with a highly strategic location. It is a win-win proposition for sure.